The KMU Akademie & Management AG is proud to announce the addition of a new postgraduate program to our course roster. The new MBA (Distance Learning) program is a two year part time program that will start in September 2017 and all classes will be English-taught. The application deadline is August 2017.
Our partner university, the Middlesex University, offers this flexible and accessible MBA (delivered entirely online). This MBA will prepare you for the senior management sector in a global business environment. You will emerge with a recognised qualification via a learning progress where analysis and application of key management theories are applied to international business.
The new MBA program from Middlesex University will be organised by the KMU Akademie & Management AG. You will enrol as student at the Middlesex University and you will receive your degree from the Middlesex University.
Advantages MBA Distance learning
- Middlesex University is ranked amongst the global top 200 MBAs.
- The online delivery means you can study without having to travel or compromise your employment status.
- Distance learning provides the flexibility to work when you want, where you want. This course is also an ideal choice for those with family commitments.
- Professionally recognised by QAA. On completion graduates are guaranteed full professional recognition.
- On successful completion of the required modules you can be awarded a Master of Business Administration entitling you to use the letters MBA after your name.
- The MBA will benefit your career prospects by giving you the ability to think and lead strategically, apply knowledge in real time in the real world, gain understanding of other sectors and comprehend the skills involved in a senior management role. If you are already in employment, the work based projects you complete will also make a significant contribution to the achievement of your organisation’s work objectives.
2 years part time
About MBA Distance Learning
This MBA is designed for professionals looking for the advanced business, management and leadership skills required to formalise their existing experience to progress into a more senior role.
With a key emphasis on practice, our MBA engages those with current business theory, strategic leadership skills and practical industry knowledge which can be applied within your current role and to your longer term career.
The course’s online delivery via myUniHub, our Business School’s 24 hour student learning environment, means you can study without having to travel or compromise your employment status.
With internet access, you will engage with tutors and fellow students and use these forms of communication to receive online materials, audio visual content, group interaction and a variety of e-learning tools.
- A second class honours degree or above
- We will also accept a graduate level professional qualification of comparable standard.
- You must have a minimum of two years‘ managerial or professional experience in a full-time position.
- If you do not hold an honours degree you will be required to demonstrate significantly successful managerial experience* and may be required to complete a GMAT test**.
*Managerial experience means managerial responsibility for people and/or functions and/or technical expertise.
**The GMAT test measures a candidate’s academic potential for advanced management studies and is the standard and uniform predictor of graduate-level performance we use for candidates applying from all over the world from a wide range of undergraduate colleges and universities. We may require you to take this test.
Undertaking an MBA requires considerable commitment, not just from a financial perspective but also the time allocation required to complete it.
The nature of a distance learning course requires you to adopt a disciplined and independent approach to your studies, so you will need good time management skills and self-motivation.
As part of your assessment you will be expected to interact regularly with your tutors and fellow students.
- Possess proven academic ability
- Be motivated to undertake and complete the course
- Have language ability, in particular proficiency in the English language
- Seek career potential
- Benefit from the MBA
The Online- MBA is concerned about people, behaviours in the work place, marketing concepts, key financial, economic and business issues and all from a practical stance.
This course consists of an induction, six modules and a choice between a final larger scale Project, or a Business Transformation Project supplemented by additional modules.
Six compulsory modules
- Executive Leadership
- Business Strategy
- Operations Management
- Finance and Economics
- Management Perspectives
- Marketing Management
In addition to the compulsory modules above, you can choose between the following options:
- Applied Project
- Business Transformation Project
- Information Management
- Research Methods
UK/EU and international students are eligible to apply for this course.
International entry requirements
If you are unsure about the suitability of your qualifications or would like help with your application, please contact your nearest Regional office for support.
English language requirements for international students
You must have competence in English language to study with us. The most commonly accepted evidence of English language ability is IELTS 6.5 (with minimum 6.0 in all components). We also normally require Grade C GCSE or an equivalent qualification. Visit our English language requirements page for a full list of accepted tests and qualifications.
How to apply
You must complete an application form and submit it along with required references and proof of your prior qualifications to apply for the MBA programme.
Once you have submitted your application, you should receive receive confirmation of receipt within 3 working days, from which your application will be sent to the MBA Admissions team for review.
The application deadline is Friday August 2017.
Applications must be received no later than this date to secure enrolment (subject to acceptance) in time for the start of the programme.
Please note that the programme starts on in September 2017 with a compulsory two-week online induction module, which will provide you with the opportunity to access and familiarise yourself with the online learning management system and the resources available to you throughout the programme. There will be short exercises during this period to introduce you to the programme, the faculty and your colleagues on the MBA.
If you are unsure about the suitability of your qualifications ro would like help with your application, please contact us for support.
Phone: +43 (0) 732 / 890 88 890 or contact us per email: email@example.com
Fill out the form and submit it. You will receive the information as soon as possible - free of charge and without obligation.